Thursday, November 09, 2006

Jerry the Geek Stage of Shame

This time I did it all.

(EXCUSES ON)

First I overloaded my reload magazine, so it wouldn't click into the magwell smoothly.

Then I allowed myself to be distracted by "a stage gone wrong", and didn't notice that I had missed a steel target ... so I didn't make up the sho

Finally, I leaned too far outside a Bianchi Barricade, had to fall out of it, and consequently tripped over my own big feet and almost fell.

How can a stage that started out so well, turn to shit so quickly?

Answer: years of experience.

See it all here ... just for fun.



Note: if this looks like a 'black screen of death', you may be accessing it before YouTube has finished processing it from a clean, honest hi-res WMV file to a shock-wave file. Try coming back to it tomorrow, or in a few days. YouTube was never expected to be so over-subscribed, and I'm doing my share to monopolize the bandwidth!

Or ...

you can watch the hi-rez, slightly-slower-to-download version on the Geek Video Gallery.

No comments: