Friday, July 08, 2005

London Blitz, Part II

Yes, I am not unaware of the latest terrorist attack, this time targeting London.

I need Edward R. Murrow to tell me what is happening.

Every other blogger in the world is talking about London tonite. I will not. When extremist assholes knocked down theTwin Towers on September 11, I was in a virtual coma for days ... I didn't even go to work that day. I went to work today, and when the campus at Oregon State University suffered an hour-long power outage, I expected the worse. This should give you some idea about how subsceptible we are to threats.

So I'll continue to talk about inconsequential things, and ignore the important news of the day.

This does not mean that I am not aware of it, or that I don't care.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Mr. Completely said...

The photo is messing up how your blog displays when you are viewing with Internet Explorer. No problem with Firefox. I had the same problem. If you want to know how I solved it, hit me with an email. No point filling up your comments with this...

.......Mr. Completely